- Counseling for individuals, couples & families
- Adults, adolescents and children
- Parenting Issues
- Pre-marital and pre-partnership agreements
- Divorce and dissolution in a cooperative process
- Co-parenting plans
- Custody agreements
- Divorce and dissolution coaching
- Collaborative divorce coaching
- Co-parenting counseling
- Continuing education and training
You may be seeking a therapist because you are confused, in pain, feeling stuck or trapped. This might be a result of a loss, a major life disappointment, an illness, a life transition, or an impasse in communication. I believe that by listening and offering direct, authentic and clear feedback as well as support and suggestions from an outside perspective, I can enable you to view your options differently, to problem solve and to make important shifts in your life.
With over 25 years of experience as a psychotherapist, I work with people of all ages – from small children to adolescents to adults and elders – individually or together with loved ones. I enjoy working with couples and families to generate change between and among people. My style is direct and interactive, exploring connections between the issues you are facing and patterns of thought and behavior that might no longer be working for you. Together, we can come to understand and define the goals that will help you move forward.